incubator-general mailing list archives

From Sam Ruby <ru...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] AJAX Toolkit Proposal - Updated
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2006 02:12:04 GMT
Erik Abele wrote:
> On 16.01.2006, at 02:42, Sam Ruby wrote:
>
>> The discussion has died down, and the time has come to call for a
>> VOTE to see if the incubator wants to sponsor and accept this
>> proposal for incubation.
>
> As Roy and Leo (and others?) already noted, the proposal as sent is
> lacking some vital information - so for the time being I'd like to
> express another -1 here (peanut-gallery, yada yada...).

The questions to date (which proposal are we talking about?  Does it
identify the committers and mentors by name?  Is it on the wiki) are all
answered here:

   http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/AjaxProposal

Note: this does *not* address Roy's concern that the name represents a
general category instead of a simple product name.

> And fwiw, I like 'Jambaloo' as a name but probably that's just me ;-)

Andy, any preference?

- Sam Ruby