incubator-general mailing list archives

From Werner Dittmann <>
Subject Re: Apache Juice - Incubation
Date Sat, 14 Jan 2006 11:56:42 GMT

well - as I wrote this e-mail I got ther certificate from Sun
after just 6 weeks or so. I'll try to proceed on and to install
the certificate - just give me some days to work on the topic.
At least it seems that we got one step forward.

Werner Dittmann wrote:
> Dims,
> +1 to it, but in that case I would need access to Juice.
> In addition we already sent some information to Sun regarding
> the certificate to sign the Juice jar. My wotk on Juice came
> to s stillstand because of th missing certificate from Sun,
> Did you get any feedback from Sun?
> Regards,
> Werner
> Davanum Srinivas wrote:
>>Dear Incubator folks,
>>Apache Juice was been stalled for some time because of 1 legal issue
>>on our side, namely the CLA from U of Memphis[1]. This was ok'ed by
>>legal after quite a delay, but the project lost steam.   AFAIK, all
>>the legal requirements are taken care of now.
>>There has been some discussions on security-dev and wss4j-dev [2]. We
>>want to explore merging juice with existing projects namely Apache XML
>>Security to carry on the work. Is this a valid option for us? Thoughts
>>please. Also what do we need in terms of process to import the code to
>>xml-security SVN and drop juice as a separate project.
>>Davanum Srinivas :

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message