incubator-general mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject [Fwd: Re: [PROPOSAL] Incubate TMCg2]
Date Sun, 08 Jan 2006 04:15:59 GMT
Final Results of incubation vote;

Votes +1; wrowe, mads, jerenkrantz, jimjag, geirm
Votes -1; [none]

As such the project is accepted for incubation.

Mads and I will handle the TMCg2-ppmc list moderation, while Neil and I will
handle the TMCg2-dev list moderation.  Jira requests have been created for
both lists.  2/5 original authors/continuing contributors have their CLA's
ack'ed by JimJag, for commit access and ppmc membership.  The remaining 3
are working on it.

Thanks to all who've given this proposal their consideration.  We'll expand
the -ppmc list once it's created, and reannounce the creation of TMCg2-dev
once it's created.

Bill