incubator-general mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: Experiment : Incubator site done in xdocs...
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2006 13:00:54 GMT

David Crossley wrote:
> What is happening now? There was a flurry of +1 from
> PMC members. What is the next step in moving to Anakia?

I was going to do the /project docs (as they seem to be critical).

At that point, I think all is there, and we could go forward.  I may be
inspired today to put in a little block of time to just get that done.

I figure they don't have to be perfect - each podling can nip and tuck
to fix any minor errors that happened.

geir