incubator-general mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr <>
Subject Experiment : Incubator site done in xdocs...
Date Sun, 01 Jan 2006 13:36:58 GMT
I realize that many might have checked-out of this thread about 200
messages ago... if there's any interest or comment...

(Note, this is just an experiment....)

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [RT] Super Simple Site Generation Tool
Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2006 03:39:35 -0500
From: Geir Magnusson Jr <>

Roy T. Fielding wrote:
> On Dec 31, 2005, at 7:34 AM, Noel J. Bergman wrote:
> I don't see any point in having this conversation every year.
> Whoever is willing to fix the content on incubator, please feel
> free to remove the entire site (except the project status files)
> and start over with whatever tool you deem suitable.  I have four
> other sites to work on that have higher priority, so chances are good
> that I won't be deleting the incubator site any time soon.

Out of some sense of insomnia-driven inquisitiveness, I converted a good
bit of the site to xdoc/Anakia.  It took about 2.5 hours or so.

It's not done.  I have to convert all the project stuff - I didn't have
the internal fortitude and wherewithal to face "cwiki" - and there's a
few other odds and ends.

It became clear that we need to rework some of the content.

If you want to see it :

Happy New Year

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: