incubator-general mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: [RT] Super Simple Site Generation Tool
Date Sun, 01 Jan 2006 08:39:35 GMT

Roy T. Fielding wrote:
> On Dec 31, 2005, at 7:34 AM, Noel J. Bergman wrote:

[SNIP]
> I don't see any point in having this conversation every year.
> Whoever is willing to fix the content on incubator, please feel
> free to remove the entire site (except the project status files)
> and start over with whatever tool you deem suitable.  I have four
> other sites to work on that have higher priority, so chances are good
> that I won't be deleting the incubator site any time soon.

Out of some sense of insomnia-driven inquisitiveness, I converted a good
bit of the site to xdoc/anakia.  It took about 2.5 hours or so.

http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/incubator/public/trunk/site/

It's not done.  I have to convert all the project stuff - I didn't have
the internal fortitude and wherewithal to face "cwiki" - and there's a
few other odds and ends.

It became clear that we need to rework some of the content.

If you want to see it :

http://people.apache.org/~geirm/incubator/

Happy New Year

geir