incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Roy T. Fielding" <field...@gbiv.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] AJAX Toolkit Proposal - Updated
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2006 19:30:48 GMT
On Jan 15, 2006, at 5:42 PM, Sam Ruby wrote:

> The discussion has died down, and the time has come to call for a
> VOTE to see if the incubator wants to sponsor and accept this
> proposal for incubation.

Is the proposal updated in the wiki?
Does it contain all of the committers and mentors, by name?
Are we all talking about the same proposal?

-1

I have decided that, from now on, I am going to vote -1 for any
proposals that use a general category as a name instead of a
simple product name.  I don't like umbrellas, and we get an umbrella
every time we approve a project named after a technology *space*
instead of a product.

....Roy