incubator-general mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <>
Subject Re: Roller release policy
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2006 05:43:25 GMT
On 1/18/06, Martin van den Bemt <> wrote:
> I see roller already in SVN, is the development already going on in there ?

> Based on the README.txt in SVN, you can scratch radeox as being LGPL. They switched to
> (at least one legal issue got solved automatically :)

Almost. Their blog says that they're moving to ASL 2.0 from LGPL, but
their download page still says LGPL and the latest tar.gz still
contains an LGPL license. Once we find a version of Radeox that is ASL
2.0; we need to make sure we upgrade to that jar and not an older LGPL

Definitely less of a problem than others :)

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message