incubator-general mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Notice of code donation: OSJava Norbert -> Jakarta HttpComponents
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2006 02:39:31 GMT
I must apologise for not doing sending in a notice prior to doing the commit.

I sent in a software grant for http://www.osjava.org/norbert/ a couple
of weeks back. Jim recorded it. It had previously been voted as
becoming a part of Jakarta HttpComponents. I hold all the IP, and have
a ICLA and CCLA on file. There are no dependencies.

Week or so ago I committed the code. I'll continue to keep Norbert
there until a release within HttpComponents happens.

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/httpcomponents/trunk/norobots-rfc/

I should have sent this a few days before performing the commit; won't
happen again.

Hen