incubator-general mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Incubator site status wrt a move to Anakia?
Date Sat, 28 Jan 2006 04:34:59 GMT
David Crossley wrote:

> ---------------
> 4) Fix some things in site-author
>
> At the moment these are not being processed by forrest
> because they are not linked into the site.
>
> jcms.html exists only in site-publish/projects
> i.e. no matching source in site-author/projects

Doing some email searches show that jcms is now Graffito,
so removed it.

> mv projects/sandesha.cwiki ip-clearance + link to table.
> mv projects/wss4j.cwiki ip-clearance + link to table.
>
> None of the harmony-* docs are linked into the
> ip-clearance table.

Done all of that.

> These links must exist or the docs will not be converted.
> Help please.

So the critical things for item (4) are finished now.

The html sources can use a clean-up. There is lots
of unwanted stuff such as extra br elements and
comments that will not be relevant for xdocs.
I suggest that we do that post-conversion.

-David