incubator-general mailing list archives

From Mads Toftum <>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Incubate TMCg2
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2006 20:54:55 GMT
On Tue, Jan 24, 2006 at 02:45:52PM -0600, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> Although TMC is fairly bland (and therefore, fine ;-)  I rather like both
> of the proposed alternatives.  Kowa, unlike alot of other Native American
> names proposed on this list, is simply the name for a structure, so I don't
> find it offensive.
As I've said it before, TMC doesn't do the trick for me - plain MC
would do better to remove the Tomcat reference and eventually avoid
Apache The ...
Of the two alternatives, I think the second is the better choice.

Mads Toftum

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message