incubator-general mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Incubator site status wrt a move to Anakia?
Date Sat, 14 Jan 2006 02:40:08 GMT
Jean T. Anderson wrote:
> What's the status of moving the incubator site to Anakia? There seemed
> to be strong preferences leaning that way up until a couple weeks ago.
> Here's the last thread I spotted in the archive:
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-general/200601.mbox/%3c43B8F84B.8060904@pobox.com%3e

There was another query about the status too.
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-general/200601.mbox/%3c20060104211459.GB21885@igg.indexgeo.com.au%3e

As usual people are keen, but we lack action.

> I'd like to introduce more site content cleanup, but wanted to wait
> until that was resolved.

Yes, i didn't know what to do. The resolving is taking
too long. Finally patches are being contributed. I will
always opt for encouraging the contributors.

Hopefully Geir's transformation process is repeatable.
If not then we can try to manually apply the changes, erk.

-David