incubator-general mailing list archives

From David Crossley <>
Subject Re: Incubator site status wrt a move to Anakia?
Date Sat, 14 Jan 2006 02:40:08 GMT
Jean T. Anderson wrote:
> What's the status of moving the incubator site to Anakia? There seemed
> to be strong preferences leaning that way up until a couple weeks ago.
> Here's the last thread I spotted in the archive:

There was another query about the status too.

As usual people are keen, but we lack action.

> I'd like to introduce more site content cleanup, but wanted to wait
> until that was resolved.

Yes, i didn't know what to do. The resolving is taking
too long. Finally patches are being contributed. I will
always opt for encouraging the contributors.

Hopefully Geir's transformation process is repeatable.
If not then we can try to manually apply the changes, erk.

> btw, I have a little bandwidth now. If Geir is
> mostly there but needs some help, I can offer it.
>  -jean

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message