incubator-general mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <>
Subject Apache Juice - Incubation
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2006 18:40:45 GMT
Dear Incubator folks,

Apache Juice was been stalled for some time because of 1 legal issue
on our side, namely the CLA from U of Memphis[1]. This was ok'ed by
legal after quite a delay, but the project lost steam.   AFAIK, all
the legal requirements are taken care of now.

There has been some discussions on security-dev and wss4j-dev [2]. We
want to explore merging juice with existing projects namely Apache XML
Security to carry on the work. Is this a valid option for us? Thoughts
please. Also what do we need in terms of process to import the code to
xml-security SVN and drop juice as a separate project.

Davanum Srinivas :

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message