incubator-general mailing list archives

From Andrew Clark <acl...@zimbra.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] AJAX Toolkit Proposal - Updated (Again)
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2006 18:47:35 GMT
Martin Marinschek wrote:
> can you just shortly reply to the technical questions
> Martin Cooper has raised on this list? I do think he
> has a valid point there, and I'd like to hear what you
> have to say to that.

I went back to the archives and re-read all of Martin's
posts on this topic but failed to find any specific
technical arguments. We'd love the chance to discuss
any technical issues regarding the proposed codebase, so
if Martin's not too busy, it would be great if he could
write up some of the specific problems he has with the
current architecture.

> Plus, please add me in as a committer. If this is to be
> incubated, I'd rather than not be part of it to be able
> to help out with downstream integration.

Done. :)

--
Andy Clark * Zimbra * aclark@zimbra.com