incubator-general mailing list archives

From Erik Abele <e...@codefaktor.de>
Subject Re: ajax proposal?
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2006 01:18:57 GMT
On 17.01.2006, at 00:02, Noel J. Bergman wrote:

> Martin Cooper wrote:
>
>> whether I get involved with the Zimbra toolkit, and try to help them
>> see the light, I need to make a personal decision between putting my
>> energy into that, here at the ASF, or putting it into a non-ASF
>> project that is already on the right track. I know I don't have the
>> energy to do both. ;-)

> FWIW, I would want to see your technical concerns addressed before
> graduation, but so far, we have had little if any discussion of
> what those
> tecnical issues really are, or so it seems from the archives.

<rant>Remember that it's about the community not the code... maybe
you should add another bullet to the list at http://
incubator.apache.org/incubation/Incubation_Policy.html to record this
new criterion as another entry and/or exit requirement...</rant>

Seriously, I don't understand why you are talking about code maturity
here - IMO this isn't and shouldn't be one of the incubators concerns
- you are here to discuss legal stuff, community issues, mentors and
the Apache Way, no?

Cheers,
Erik