incubator-general mailing list archives

From Kenneth Tam <kentamina...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: (Re: [PROPOSAL] Incubate Tuscany SOA Project)
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2005 21:03:41 GMT
Glad to see a strong show of interest from the WS PMC, look forward to
working more w/ you guys.

How about a BoF around Tuscany so all the folks who have expressed
interest and are present can get together for a f2f?  I'll be there
Monday-Wednesday (no weekend tutorials for me this time) -- I've
proposed a timeslot/location on the wiki:

http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/BirdsOfaFeather