incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: FTPServer one more time
Date Fri, 30 Dec 2005 06:55:45 GMT
Rana,

We DID vote in two committers, Sergey and Niclas, back in October, but
that's where the process fell through.  And why we need to have more than
one person acting as a Mentor for each project.

I can take care of Niclas immediately, since he's already an ASF Committer.
I just checked the CLA records as of today, and we do not have a CLA from
Sergey Vladimirov.  As soon as we do, we can put in an account request for
him.

If there are any questions, please let me know.  I very much want to see
FTPServer continue its revival.  And there appears to be interest in the
MINA camp in seeing that, too.

	--- Noel