incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: [RT] Super Simple Site Generation Tool
Date Sat, 31 Dec 2005 16:04:18 GMT
Mads Toftum wrote:
> Whoa! so the workflow is tied to David watching for commits?
> When someone said that at apachecon, I thought it was a joke - I'm
> beginning to understand more and more of why people are annoyed.

Why?  The man has been tremendous about it.  He publishes daily.  And if you
look at plans for site-dev, they don't involve people doing their own
builds, they involve a build server.  Right now, ours is called David.

However, rather than repeat it here, see the tail end of my e-mail to Ross,
where I mention some proposals for ease-of-use here in the Incubator.

	--- Noel