incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <>
Subject RE: AJAX Toolkit Framework Proposal
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2005 04:08:51 GMT
Mike Milinkovich wrote:

> So your assertion is that all open source code should be
> done at Apache and there are no reasonable scenarios in
> which another open source community can or should attempt
> to co-operate with Apache?

I don't believe that Sam said anything of the sort.

> Solomon has decided many times in the past.

Just because it irks me to see references abused, I'd like to remind
everyone that Solomon's suggestion was a trick, and that Solomon awarded the
child to the woman (the real mother) who would rather give it up than see it
killed.  That isn't to say anything about the merits of the on-going
discussion.  Just wanted to put the reference back into its proper context.

	--- Noel

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message