incubator-general mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2005 00:21:00 GMT
Excuse me, but don't we have a -1 on this vote thread already? Is the
idea to get Dain to change his vote by piling on more +1? Or have I
completely missed the Tao of the voting process in Apache?

I thought that after a -1 the discussion started again on the
disagreements.

I'm still looking for an ISO 2000-able mechanism (repeatable,
documented, understandable) to migrate the email lists in the
incubator domain to the eventual TLP domain without losing threads,
context, etc. I see that Cocoon apparently has merged their before-
and after- graduation lists, but don't have any idea how well
documented and repeatable that process was. For all I know, it was
done by superhuman effort by one of the superhumans in infra.

Craig