incubator-general mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Starting a java specs project
Date Wed, 28 Dec 2005 00:25:16 GMT
Discussion of upcoming specs, discussion of usage of the specs, a
users list that helps people use the specs (this is necessary, but
worries me about getting "how do I do servlets" type questions).

I guess there is also scope to innovate in addition to the specs and
work on commons components that do things the specs missed.

Is there much non-code activity around specs in Geronimo right now?

- Brett