incubator-general mailing list archives

From Rob Davies <rajdav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is the incubator out of control?
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2005 15:51:16 GMT

I Also share these concerns - is there currently a process to have
continuous reviews throughout the entire life-cycle of all new and
existing projects - to ensure that everything under the 'apache'
brand is and will continue to be 'worthy' ?

Sorry if there's already a process in place - I'm new :)

cheers,

Rob