incubator-general mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr. <ge...@apache.org>
Subject [vote] JDO out of incubation and into the DB project ( was Re: [discussion] JDO out of incubation)
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2005 03:41:56 GMT
I repurposed the discussion thread for continuity to call for a
vote.  There has been no concern or objection noted in the last two
weeks, so I'll assume that people are comfortable with this.

So what say ye?

[ ] +1 Graduate JDO from the Apache Incubator to be a part of the DB TLP
[ ] -1 Do not graduate at this time because :

I'd like to ask that this vote run 72 hours so that in the event of a
successful vote, we can flip the project over to DB in time for
ApacheCon.

geir

geirm@apache.org