incubator-general mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Date Tue, 20 Dec 2005 00:19:21 GMT
Give me a break.  I'm not trying to hide anything.  You have a goal
to make sure that no one is confused about the status of an
incubating project, and you have a proposal that you believe works
for mailing lists.  I am suggesting alternate proposal.

If you don't like my proposal, simply state that, but please don't
imply that offering an alternate proposal is anything else.  If you
have specific, issues with my proposal, that will be welcome also.

-dain