incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: [doc] [draft #2] "How to graduate from the incubator" topic
Date Fri, 23 Dec 2005 23:50:28 GMT
Jean T. Anderson wrote:

> Incubator Graduation Check List
> -------------------------------
>
> [ ] Move svn repo from incubator to new location
>     [ ] Project removes the incubator disclaimer README at the top level

This might be another derbyism creeping in. The derby mentor started us
off with a file named README in the top level code directory with the
incubator disclaimer noted at
http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/Incubation_Policy.html#Use+of+Apache+Resources
.

I made a note for removing the file because IIRC derby forgot to for a
while :-) until a new developer spotted it and asked.

I notice that felix has an INCUBATOR-DISCLAIMER.txt, so how the
disclaimer gets conveyed probably isn't specified. At any rate, I'll
change the suggestion to

     Project removes the incubator disclaimer

  -jean