incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: [doc] [draft #2] "How to graduate from the incubator" topic
Date Fri, 23 Dec 2005 19:50:33 GMT
Justin Erenkrantz wrote:
> --On December 23, 2005 9:32:16 AM -0800 "Jean T. Anderson"
> <jta@bristowhill.com> wrote:
>
>> I'll integrate the rest of the suggestions so far (thanks, Justin,
>> Robert, and Yoav), then would like to take a shot at adding it to the web
>> site. The best fit for this check list would be a new subsection in
>> http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/Incubation_Policy.html#Exitting+th
>> e+Incubator
>>
>> Should I post a patch to general@ or site-dev@ or some other list ?
>

> Just commit it to the incubator site directly.  No need for more patches
> on-list at this point.  -- justin

OK, Committed revision 358856.

I only committed changes to the one source file I changed.
The instructions at
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/website.html#Using+a+local+Forrest+installation
are excellent and worked well, but svn status showed many diffs on the
built side, which didn't make sense given the one file I changed. --I'll
followup on site-dev@ .

  -jean