incubator-general mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: Is there a "no graduate" option?
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2005 21:51:42 GMT
Davanum Srinivas wrote:
> I'd say after X months (6? 12?), there should be a VOTE on incubator
> PMC whether to continue that project or not.

Ok, so say we went with X=12. There are 13 projects that fit that
description. Of those, 3 have status updates that date within that X
month timeframe, leaving 10 that, at least to me, appear to be inactive
for more than X months.

So, say we were to vote on their continuation. Then what? Do we list
them as "failed"? That seems really harsh. Is there another term that
can be used?

--
Rich Bowen
rbowen@rcbowen.com