incubator-general mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <>
Subject Re: [doc] "How to graduate from the incubator" topic
Date Tue, 20 Dec 2005 16:57:16 GMT
David Crossley wrote:
> There are two separate issues in that item.
> One is moving the SVN repository or asking
> infra@ to move it.
> The other is amending the svn-authorization files
> to provide access to the newly-named repositories.
> The project PMC chair or other mentor can do that
> and there is no need to involve Infrastructure.

FWIW, I wonder if this, IMHO subtle, distinction might be a source
of confusion for people not familiar with the process. I suspect I
would be inclined to ask Infra to handle both tasks.

> There are some notes for PMCs which might help
> with this Incubator checklist:

Out of curiosity, what is the rationale for sending an email to
root when asking for a new account instead of opening an Infra
request in Jira?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message