incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Eddie O'Neil" <ekon...@bea.com>
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2005 18:35:58 GMT

   I can speak from our Beehive experience moving from Incubator to TLP.
  When we graduated, Infra successfully migrated all of our:

   beehive-<list>@incubator.apache.org

into:

   <list>@beehive.apache.org

including all of our subscribers and message history.  Thanks, much
Infra!  :)  The merged archives are available here:

   http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/beehive-dev/

I believe that the beehive-<list>@incubator aliases still forward to the
new lists as I occasionally see mail from Beehive and Geronimo lists
that still go to @incubator addresses.  Could be wrong about this,
though -- can someone from Infra confirm this?

   If the goal is identifying things as incubating, my vote is a
(non-binding) +1 for projects that live here.

Eddie