incubator-general mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: Incubator Guidelines Documentation
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2005 22:23:10 GMT
Noel J. Bergman wrote:
> Jean Anderson and Eddie O'Neil have volunteered to help redact our collected
> wisdom into a coherent guide.  Cliff Schmidt will contribute on the legal/IP
> side.  Henri Yandell has volunteered to review as a guinea pig.
>
> Anyone who wishes to volunteer is welcomed.  We'll want to get input from
> those who have gone through the process, those who are considering it, and
> from other groups within the ASF, such as the PRC.

As someone who has been confused about some of the guidelines in the
past I am interested in participating in this effort :) Not sure if
I'll be able to help much except maybe by pointing out the confusing
bits or reviewing your work. If that's not the kind of help you're
looking for then feel free to ignore my response.

> If there is sufficient interest, we can create a mailing list for managing
> the process, else we can do it here.  Do we want a specific mailing list?

OTOH, if the majority of us are interested it might make sense to
simply have the discussion here. Either would work for me.

Martin