incubator-general mailing list archives

From Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: Starting a java specs project
Date Tue, 27 Dec 2005 17:00:05 GMT
Hi,

I think this would be great!  I know it's silly, but I get annoyed at
the fact that many of the J2EE spec jars that I use from apache have
"geronimo-" in the jar name but It's just the ASL 2.0 spec jars that
I'm using and not really a geronimo implementation.  In general, I
think that this would make a good TLP since it would provide a good
area for cross project involvement.

Regards,
Hiram