incubator-general mailing list archives

From Mads Toftum <>
Subject Re: [RT] Super Simple Site Generation Tool
Date Sat, 31 Dec 2005 10:33:45 GMT
On Fri, Dec 30, 2005 at 09:54:44PM -0500, Noel J. Bergman wrote:
> Either see what improvements we can get from Forrest, or convert to anakia
> and have a less sophisticated site.
I don't see much sophistication in the current site - or is it the logo
for Apachecon that finished more than two weeks ago that counts as
sophistication? ;)

> Personally, I'd like to see if the Forrest folks can "redeem" the product's
> reputation here, and make people happy in a timely manner.
Incubator has been using Forrest for how long? So how long do you want
to go on with something that seems to generate a lot of annoyance with
anyone but you and the forrest committers (that is based on the comments
in this thread - I see you liking forrest, and I see David and Ross
trying very har at "damage control").

Mads Toftum

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: