incubator-general mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <m...@leosimons.com>
Subject Re: AJAX Toolkit Framework Proposal
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2005 08:56:01 GMT
Mike, dude...

On Tue, Dec 20, 2005 at 10:32:25PM -0500, Mike Milinkovich wrote:
> > Hmm. I think your email is more puzzling to me than the
> > original proposal :-) (A heavyweight java-based IDE for doing
> > what's essentially designed as "lightweight" stuff...
>
> It seems that your understanding of the Eclipse platform needs some
> updating.

Big assumption right there. I'll assert there's a reasonable chance I understand
what's under the hood of the Eclipse platform quite well. IIRC I helped the
Equinox people decide on what to put in there at some point...

Alas, that's not what 99% of the post was about. Taking the expertise of one of
the posters to this mailing list in question on the second mail you send is curious,
but disregarding most of the other stuff being said is, again, much more puzzling.

- LSD