incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Mike Milinkovich" <mike.milinkov...@eclipse.org>
Subject RE: AJAX Toolkit Framework Proposal
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2005 04:37:41 GMT

> Please pardon me for being blunt, I don't really care about
> what happens inside IBM/Eclipse or who said what/when.

Dims,

Trust me, no one hates that bullshit more than I. I was just reacting to
Sam's assertion that Eclipse was fully informed and happy with outcome and
wanted to be precise in my response.

At the risk of pointing out the obvious, Eclipse is no longer part of IBM,
and has not been for almost two years. We've been an independent Foundation
since Jan. '04. So "...inside IBM/Eclipse..." does not happen any more than
"...inside IBM/Apache...".

I realize this is unrelated to the topic at hand, but just wanted to clear
up any confusion.