incubator-general mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The line between full incubation and IP clearance
Date Wed, 28 Dec 2005 21:37:06 GMT
Noel,

I agree, as we need a better polic/process for IP Clearance, it can't
be left to one person. I already insisted on full incubation for the
specific issue. Though mind you, i'd love to have some guidelines i
can check off of to back up why i think a full incubation is prudent.
In this specific case, i think we need a closer look at what's
happening given the circumstances and the spectre of a large code base
helps reinforce that thought.

thanks,
dims