incubator-general mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: contributing to Tuscany
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2005 19:10:42 GMT
Jack,

As we speak, am porting JMS stuff from Axis 1.X to Axis2. Since you
will need to understand Axis2 to help with tuscany, could you please
help with Axis2 to earn your merit :) Please join us on the axis-dev
mailing list. Once the tuscany stuff gets going, you can help with
that as well. sounds good?

thanks,
dims