incubator-general mailing list archives

From Sergey Vladimirov <>
Subject FTPServer one more time
Date Fri, 23 Dec 2005 16:53:57 GMT
Hi, general.

Some time ago I asked about situation when none of commiters of project
active anymore. The situation in FTPServer project is much funny, and
tragically in same time.

1st of December I asked this mail list what to do with such projects.
2nd of December I asked ftpserver-dev about who has time and wish to
continue work on project
3rd of December Nicklas Gustasson agree to move on (and no one

7th of December Paul Hammant wrote me and Nicklas private letter:
"You've both been voted in to FtpServer as committers by the PMC <...> I'll
email the infrastructure people."
But there is no answer from Paul until today. BTW, it is second time when I
asked by Paul for my nicknames.

Is there possibility to:
a) contact with Paul?
b) contact with infrastructure people to obtain progress information?

Sergey Vladimirov