incubator-general mailing list archives

From Martin Cooper <mart...@apache.org>
Date Tue, 20 Dec 2005 19:53:31 GMT
On 12/20/05, Jochen Wiedmann <jochen.wiedmann@gmail.com> wrote:

> Noel J. Bergman wrote:
>
> > We don't support any of those.
>
> Who's "we"?

The Apache Software Foundation. Those other archives are maintained outside
of the ASF, by people who most likely have no affiliation with the ASF.
Therefore, the ASF cannot provide support for those archives - their support
comes from the organisations that run them.

--
Martin Cooper

As a user, I still prefer marc over mail-archives a real lot