incubator-general mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@gmail.com>
Subject IP Clearance Process For Extensions To Existing Apache Code bases
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2005 22:33:31 GMT
hello all

i need to get the paperwork sorted out for the import of code developed
outside the ASF into the pool component of jakarta-commons. i've been
subscribed to incubator for a while but haven't seem a definite answer to
this question. i'm willing to find time to develop some documentation if the
incubator folks would find some time to help me understand the new process.

if there's already a document i've missed on this then please let me know
now.

am i right in thinking that process should be a varient on
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk/site-author/projects/ip-clearance-template.html
?

BTW is this page available on the website (or just SVN)?

- robert