incubator-general mailing list archives

From Terry Smith <tj.hackin.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Hello with inquiries
Date Mon, 07 Nov 2005 00:45:18 GMT
Hello all,

My name is Terry Smith and I am new to this mailing list. I have a project
on the go and would like to know what the general application/interface
guidelines are for interfacing with the Apache project. Specifically, I am
designed a module for extreme uses of DHTML and dynamic application in
general and am hoping that it can be integrated with the Apache HTTP
project.

If anyone can point me to a link or lend advice on the programming
interfaces required to create such a module it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Terry Smith