incubator-general mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Moving Lucene.NET (aka DotLucene) to Apache
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2005 10:41:21 GMT
George - I'm bringing this issue to the incubator list.  I've not
been very actively involved in the Incubator, and I got an error
trying to commit the new directory you request.

$ svn add lucene.net/
A         lucene.net
~/dev/asf/incubator erik$ svn commit -m "add lucene.net directory"
svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: MKACTIVITY of '/repos/asf/!svn/act/839d894a-ac05-0410-9a8b-
c982a576ac7d': 403 Forbidden (http://svn.apache.org)

Incubators - what is needed so that George can get Lucene.NET back on
track?

Thanks,
     Erik