incubator-general mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: [STATUS] (incubator) Wed Nov 16 23:55:44 2005
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2005 16:52:48 GMT
Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:
> APACHE INCUBATOR PROJECT STATUS:                          -*-indented-text-*-
> Last modified at [$Date: 2005-01-20 01:12:13 -0500 (Thu, 20 Jan 2005) $]

It has been pointed out a couple of times in the past (see the posts
below) that this status report is out of date. In an effort to prevent
this from causing confusion in the future I would like to propose that
the incubator status file not be posted here unless it is up to date
and unless it has changed since the last time it was posted. If everyone
agrees that this would be a helpful change, how do I go about making
this change?

Thanks
Martin

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-general/200511.mbox/raw/%3ce52f74f80511031053o31e1e14u3f537087d3091b7a@mail.gmail.com%3e/