incubator-general mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <>
Subject Re: simplifying the generation of Incubator website
Date Mon, 07 Nov 2005 00:26:13 GMT
I did a bit of Incubator generation a week or so ago.

Forrest was a problem, but only in that it was a bump I had to get
over and so I put it off for a week. When I actually attacked the
problem with momentum, the Forrest part was quite enjoyable. Only
problem is that you have to know to go look in the archives to
download the older version.

The weirdest bit for me was that we don't generate straight onto the
svn version of the target documents. Instead we generate, use diff and
then copy. It seems much simpler to generate onto the target and use
svn diff to confirm each difference.

On 11/4/05, David Crossley <> wrote:
> I would like to try again to make it easier to build the
> Incubator website.

--- snip ---

> Can people define any other issues? Probably best to keep
> specific stuff until i have upgraded to 0.7 next week.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message