incubator-general mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: simplifying the generation of Incubator website
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2005 06:00:04 GMT
Okay, i was successful with enabling the content to be
generated directly into the site-publish directory.

Please see the new documentation at
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/website.html

If anyone is updating from the previous release of
Forrest, then remove the incubator/build/ directory.

There are a few more enhancements that i want to do,
but the new system can be used now.

-David