incubator-general mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject where to store IP Clearance docs (Was: new maven codebases)
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2005 03:04:26 GMT
Brett Porter wrote:
> The clearance template is what I documented in my other email.
>
> How does this need to be officially recorded?

Not sure. Geir asked the same question a couple of days ago:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=incubator-general&m=113111893709884
but no replies.

I suppose that the main question is, does it need to
end up on the Incubator website. If so then we we need to
create a space in the site-author directory and links to
each document. If not, then we need some other space in SVN.

-David