incubator-general mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Incubate Tuscany SOA Project
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2005 20:53:16 GMT
Roy,

As i understand it, the concrete proposal is to implement this specification:
http://download.boulder.ibm.com/ibmdl/pub/software/dw/specs/ws-sca/SCA_ClientAndImplementationModelforJava_V09.pdf

I think a first cut using Tomcat and Apache Axis (Java) will be the
best bet in making a 1.0 release.

Does that help concretize it?

Thanks,
dims

PS: I had exactly the same questions for Jeremy and Ken :)