incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>
Subject Re: new maven codebases
Date Mon, 07 Nov 2005 15:30:43 GMT
On Sun, 2005-11-06 at 18:11 -0500, Jason van Zyl wrote:
> Hi,

I apologize for the noise. I thought I was posting the message and Brett
thought he was posting the message so we both did it :-)

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason at maven.org
http://maven.apache.org

First, the taking in of scattered particulars under one Idea,
so that everyone understands what is being talked about ... Second,
the separation of the Idea into parts, by dividing it at the joints,
as nature directs, not breaking any limb in half as a bad carver might.

  -- Plato, Phaedrus (Notes on the Synthesis of Form by C. Alexander)