incubator-general mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <>
Subject Re: *** URGENT: Provide your Board Report *NOW* ***
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2005 21:28:24 GMT
Noel J. Bergman wrote:
> Also, a number of projects have not updated their STATUS files.  Please do
> so immediately.  If you do not know how, ask your Mentor.  If that doesn't
> work, please notify the Incubator PMC.

Am I correct in assuming that the STATUS file is the same as the
status Web page? If not, could you please explain the relationship
between the two? See the post below for some details:

Also, I updated the stdcxx status page last week with the change
below but I don't believe I have permissions to update the site:

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message