incubator-general mailing list archives

From Rana Bhattacharyya <ran...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Q about using secure FTP server
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2005 08:06:54 GMT
Hi,

    Today I have tried using Jscape and it is working
fine. Your configuration file looks good except one
thing - you need to comment socket-factory/address
configuration parameter. Please find the attached
configuration file.

There are few things I am assuming.
1. The certificate has not been expired.
2. You have selected Jscape "FTP/SSL (AUTH TLS)"
connection type.
3. You have specified proper configuration type (XML).
4. You have the latest binary distribution file.

The ftpserver project site was not updated. Now I have
updated it. After 4/5 hours it will be published. The
site URL is http://incubator.apache.org/ftpserver

Thanks,
Rana Bhattacharyya

--- "Roopa Trivedi (rotrived)" <rotrived@cisco.com>