incubator-general mailing list archives

From Matthieu Riou <matthieu.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Twister
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2005 15:49:09 GMT
Hi Artur,

Twister is now under incubation in the project Agila. Agila was a
pre-existent workflow engine with no support for BPEL and web service
orchestration. So Twister joined Agila (now renamed Agila BPM) and has been
renamed Agila BPEL. You can find more detail about this on the Agila wiki :
http://wiki.apache.org/agila.

Agila BPEL hasn't be released yet as it's not ready yet and is still under
incubation. But it's maturity is the same as Twister (same codebase), with
the same community of users and projects.

For further information, would you join Agila user mailing list ? Just
subscribe to agila-user-subscribe@incubator.apache.org and post to
agila-user@incubator.apache.org. Thanks a lot.

Cheers,

Matthieu Riou.